Connect with the Hispanic community with Qué Pasa Links™ and meet your business goals.
Let’s see what we can do for you!
- Maintain active participation in your social networking sites linked to the Hispanic community
- Identify your target audience within the Hispanic community
- Use Que Pasa Links’s exclusive audiences as a base to build up your own audience
- Identify what your goals and objectives are when engaging with your audience
- Develop a clear and captivating “message” tailored to your audience for achieving your goals
The content that will be posted may take the form of:
- A link to a webpage, such as, a page on your website or an article on a news site
- A status update containing information relevant to your audience about your products or services.
- A photo or video attached directly to the post
- A “shared” video
After analyzing your company’s goals and needs, we will propose a list of topics and sources of content that may include:
- Details about your organization that would be of interest to your audience
- National or Local News about topics related to your industry
- Branding activities, such as, giveaways, event sponsorships, grassroots marketing, and more
- A designated employee of Que Pasa Links will be responsible for the posting activity on your wall, based on previous requirements from your organization.
- All content will be in Spanish, or be translated/explained into Spanish, if appropriate (for example, a photo showing a sign written in English, that we translate/explain within the “intro” of the post)
People who like your page
After analyzing your current fans we will develop a strategy to identify and engage with your target audience, using the following demographics:
- Geographic location
Engagement: the unique number of people who liked, commented, shared or clicked on your posts
- One of our goals is to increase the rate of engagement with your fans
- We will be monitoring comments made on your posts. If someone asks a question in the comments, we will answer it.
- We will need to be able to contact someone on your staff, should we need clarification prior to answering a question. Time is of the essence when responding to online queries (minutes, not hours); please be sure that the person you designate as our contact can respond in a timely manner, and that we have multiple reliable methods to reach them.
- If someone makes an inappropriate comment on a post, we will remove it.
- Depending on the nature of a particular comment, we may reach out to the designated contact person, to provide additional customer service by your organization
- Depending on the specifics of an inappropriate comment, we may reach out to the individual to explain why the comment was removed
Copyright © 2015 Que Pasa Media Network